design. creating. the inspiration of life into the designs that are created to love....*amanda cahill

Pittsburg State University | Graphics & Imaging Technologies Students

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Team Site~Gorillas with Swords

 

This was our group site project that we created for the Pitt State Fencing Team. I had created the header and the buttons for the site, but David the president and founder of the club had designed the men for the site. I just put it together and gave it the look that he wanted. Robin had done the CSS styles and attached the links, Victoria had created the blog and the slide show of the pictures David had given us. David had collected the content for the web page. I actually liked this group project for once everyone did there part and we had no problems with anyone. I felt that I didn't really do much but all of us put our heads together and gave the Pitt State Fencing Club an awesome site.

No comments:

Post a Comment