design. creating. the inspiration of life into the designs that are created to love....*amanda cahill

Pittsburg State University | Graphics & Imaging Technologies Students

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Direct Mail ~ Variable Data Piece





This Piece was the Direct Mail Variable Data Piece that was to create a mail piece that had two different target audiences. At first this I had in mind that we were to make two completely different items. But we were just to make the same theme but two different targets. I choose to go with a day spa and target the stressed working woman and the signal lonely woman that needed a day at the spa. The specifications were an 8x5 post card, with bleed and margins. This turned out way better than my original ideas that I had came up with. This project I put more time into to make sure I got everything perfect and I am very happy with the final. 

No comments:

Post a Comment