design. creating. the inspiration of life into the designs that are created to love....*amanda cahill

Pittsburg State University | Graphics & Imaging Technologies Students

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Final Project DVD Cover






This piece was our open creative minds that she wanted us to create something for our selves or that we love. I love movies so I thought it would be fun to design a movie cover for a dvd case. I was first going with a Audrey Hepburn look or a recreate of her movie "Love in the Afternoon" and then I had thought a little more and my idea kind of faded from her movie into my own design of Love in the Afternoon and I decided to make another one that I made up. I was very happy with the outcome of this project the Love in the Afternoon Case I felt that turned out way better that the All About Jane case. The target audience was women of all ages looking for a romantic comedy and seeking some mystery. The call to action to get women to see the movie and to buy the movie. All photos in this project were taken by me except the one with the couple kissing that one I purchased from Istock Photo. I had fun with this project making sure everything turned out right and designing was the best part. 

No comments:

Post a Comment